2014年2月7日星期五

TA.Q.BIN 黑猫宅急便

I think TA.Q.BIN got a very nice and cute chinese's name, because it call: 黑猫宅急便. Is it cute name, right? Because, there are a lot of courier company's name are very serious one, short but easy to remember.

When the seller told me that, they are using TA.Q.BIN deliver my parcel, i actually quite shock because i never heard of it.

So, i Google search the comment, below will show it out.

Here are the Logo:




Here are the other logo:


Because TA.Q.BIN is a Japan company and also developed in Malaysia.

Here are the Website in Malaysia:
TA.Q.BIN

Here are briefing from the website:



As you see the content in the blue's frame: Available within Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru.

So. there are not a lot of service area provided in Malaysia

Here are the good comment:




The above 3 comment post on year 2013, in Malaysia.
Link: TA.Q.BIN comment

Here are the bad comment:




The above 1 comment post on year 2013, in Malaysia.

Link: Ta.Q.BIN bad comment

Actually, there are not a lot of comment i can find.

Now, i am going to sharing my experience about TA.Q.BIN.
TA.Q.BIN collect the parcel on 4th Feb 2014 and i received my parcel on 5th Feb 2014.
But i can't track my parcel at here(the yellow's circle):



Maybe the seller give me the wrong tracking number but i haven't check.

Before they arrived my place, they are actually call me before 10 minutes for ensure i will be there and the payment figure.

So, i don't have to wait outside impatiently for a few hours at a time.

They also provided the Cash-On delivery! and Specifying the time such as 3.00p.m to 4.00p.m.!

They also work 356 days and deliver the frozen product!

Can't deny it is a good service!

When the delivery man arrived, he say Gong Xi Fa Chai politely because it was in Chinese New Year!

I asked can i open the parcel first and check it properly?

He said: 'Cannot, you cannot open parcel without make payment. In the last year, can do like this. After the customer open the parcel but reject received, the delivery man have to return back to the seller place, there are a problem because the parcel will lost in the process return back!So, there are no check parcel before make payment start from this year.'

I said: ' I just afraid the seller would give me the damaged one or imitation.'

He said: 'You don't have to worried because the seller is 'gentle', they will give your a good service.'

I said: 'Ok, thank you.'

And make the payment, write the name, ic no and sign.

He also help me close the door.

He is a polite delivery man and try explain the reason why i can't check the parcel without paying with a soft voice.

He seen like not rush in time and also wear the uniform properly.

Fortunately, the parcel was in good condition so far.

没有评论:

发表评论