2014年2月5日星期三

C905 Screen

This time i visit an online shopping website:
I have not idea about lelong but i really have to purchases a screen for C905, so i choose this website.

I am intended to buy the mobile accessories but i am not sure is it secure or not.

When google search, i find out a lot comment about Lelong.my, they are a lot of  good and bad comment, maybe i will take out some time to collect the detail.

Seller Name:
I have to say that Lelong.my really make a good system because it is the first time i buy the product from a big company like Lelong.my.
But still got space can improve.

It is convenient bcause we just have to fill up the detail once, they are all recorded.

After, just make payment. 

There are a make payment system that Lelong.my claimed as a secure way, called, Netpay.

If  you use Netpay, you will be charged.( i not sure the price, because i never use it)

Wap In deliver the product in 24 hours.

I place my order on 21st Jan 2014, Wap In deliver the product on 22nd Jan 2014 and receive the parcel on 24th Jan 2014.

There will be longer because delivery man told me that ' all barang stuck!'.

I can see that he must be very tired because he also said PosLaju work everyday, Non-stop.

I am not sure they are going to change the system permanently or temporarily.

Now, talk back to the product-the C905 screen.

There are already a few days i received but i really have not idea is it ori or ap.

All my confuse come from the casing, the casing stated it is a charger, is it weird or not!

But, i don't think it is a big problem, i just have not idea how to change the screen.

Here is the C905 Screen 's photo:



没有评论:

发表评论