2014年2月5日星期三

24K金負離子美人棒

Now, i am going to share my 1st experience about online shopping.
On the November 2013, i read a post from Facebook Page name:




She is a very cute girl and i think that she is reliable because she also owned a fashion shop with good reputable.
Melody recommend the 24K金負離子美人棒 and post her comment on her page's post.

Here is the Screen Shoot from her Facebook page:













the link:
After that, i click the link ' Agnes Tan ' on the post and ask for more detail about 24K金負離子美人棒.

Here is 'Agnes Tan ' Facebook Page:




when i ask her for more detail, maybe a little late to reply but she told that she usually use Whatsapp and WeChat, seldom online facebook.

Our conversation start from 8th November,but i confirm my order on 11th November 2013.

Agnes told me that she deliver the good on friday , 16th November 2013 and also attached the poslaju tracking number, so that, i can check it when i was available.

Unfortunately, when i check the pos laju Track&Trace, my parcel deliver to other places.

i contact Agnes as soon as possible because the less time you receive the parcel means your parcel is more secure than others.

But, the next afternoon , i received the parcel from PosLaju and i ask the delivery man why my parcel 'seen'(because i am not sure the transfer office is right or not.) deliver to different transfer station.He reply that ' Maybe they transfer to the wrong office by accident, and waste a little time, too many parcel have to separate! ' :)

I told Agnes that the delivery man say, she feels relief.

Actually, i also feel no worried anymore when i got my parcel.

My parcel received on 19th November 2013, and i also reminded that Agnes that i received my parcel and attached the photo to her.

She also told me that how to use it wisely.

Really Thank a lot! :)

here is the 24K金負離子美人棒 picture:







没有评论:

发表评论