2014年2月5日星期三

Clothing

After i got the confident from the 1st time online shopping, i decided to view for more product, this time i choose Jbtalks.cc, the one of  the famous forum in Malaysia.

First, i click on 买卖中心>服装卖场>searching...

Seller Name is: 
samantha5544 

The price is really very low and i think it is maybe considerable.
Samantha5544 has post their regulations and you should really spend a little time to read it in order of avoiding the unnecessary misunderstanding.
They post that 'We do not take any Emergency Order!' Think Twice when you place an order.
Our conversation start from 14th November 2013 but i replied on 16th December 2013, i consider carefully this time.
Samantha5544 replied my question patiently. :)
So, i place my order on 17th December 2013 and sent to her the detail of purchaser and attached the bank slip.
They replied me that there are a  problem about one of the cloth have been sold out, i have to changed the other one.
So, i changed it and they replied me that the parcel will be sent out from China, it needs 5-7 days to receive parcel.
They use ABX Express, of course, they have sent me the tracking number.
But i have not idea about ABX Express,so, i aks Samatha5544 about where can track the ABX parcel.
They help me tracking my parcel and show me the detail, also, attached the link. http://dex-i.com/
They are kind and said feel free ask any question, and, after Customs Clearance, can tracking the parcel from this website: http://www.abxexpress.com.my/.

I receive my parcel on 23rd December 2013 by ABX Express but  i discover something wrong! My parcel already cut off,but the clothing all in secure, nothing disappear!

So, i think maybe it done by Custom, maybe they just want to ensure the parcel is not in danger or any tax avoidance.

Maybe it done by ABX Express, i not sure, so, i din't ask the delivery man anything!
because he really ran very fast after i have complete receive the  parcel!

I also remember to tell Samatha5544 that i have receive the parcel but i choose not telling they about the parcel already cut off because i have nothing loss,maybe it just a personal case.

This time is also a satisfied online shopping. :)

没有评论:

发表评论