2014年11月20日星期四

Hot water bottle

This time I also purchase product  from the farm: Jbtalks. cc

Our conversation went from 26th December 2013, and I place my order on 27th December 2013, and receive the parcel on 28th December 2013.

This time is the fastest experience of  the online shopping that I have ever experienced! :)

Vendor name: 
jia2kee

They also use PosLaju for delivering the merchandise. PosLaju is reliable in my area, but I am not certain about the other area! 

If anyone interested to buy a hot-water bottle because always feel too 'cool', this maybe can help you!

You can Click on the link and contact with the trafficker:
http://www.jbtalks.cc/thread-1175093-1-1.html

My hot-water bottle can last 3-4 hours after filling in the hot water.

You should pour the hot-water slowly and never pour to fill up in order of avoidance of any caution hot.

It is the smallest one because it will be easy-to-carry and use it everywhere if you demand.

You also can purchase the larger one if you are in need.

Here is the photograph of my hot-water bottle: 

没有评论:

发表评论